Love for tea....Adagio!!!

08:00


For the Italian version click here!!!
When I moved to England I began to appreciate the "tea" .... in Italy I used to drink it quite often ... but strictly with loads of lemon and lots of sugar (usually only in the afternoon because I did not have breakfast in the morning) .....  I kept this tradition for so time in London .... I could not understand how anyone could put milk in tea ... but slowly I got used to .... and now I take my tea in the morning and afternoon with milk and strictly with no sugar! Indeed my day can not start without a good hot tea! Over the years I have tried many types of tea, such as black, green tea and spiced black tea. Whenever I’m in London ( or Japan) for business I do not miss the opportunity to have a nice Chai Latte .... with "cinnamon on top" ..... ah that goodness!
In Italy, unfortunately, I can’t find this tea .... luckily with the Christmas tea from Adagio I can enjoy a nice spicy tea at home .... 'a Cylon black tea with cloves, orange peel, ginger , cardamom and cinnamon .... perfect for cold afternoons spent at home! I like this tea quite sweet so I always take with a little milk and a teaspoon of honey .... It’s so good! The aroma when I opened the bag was so exhilarating  .... and to prepare this tea with IngenuiTEA it’s so easy! Just put a teaspoon of tea leaves, let stand for 3 minutes and strain the tea. As tmany would say Christmas is just inside the cup ....
I recommend you to visit ADAGIO TEAS website to better understand how this convenient teapot works.

I tasted several teas from the "Holiday Cheer" selection ... like the candy cane tea: black tea, candy cane flavour, peppermint leaves and pieces of candy cane. I’ve also had ginger bread and tea with pumpkin! I must say that they are one better than the other and my favourites are the ones with cinnamon, I simply love this spice!
I haven’t still been able to taste "Citron Green", green tea with orange peel, orange flavour, lemon flavour and sunflower petals. But I will try it very soon!
I really recommend you to visit the ADAGIO TEA website, if you love tea like me definitely you’ll be amazed by the quality and selection of teas they sell!


You Might Also Like

1 commenti